Due to expansion we are now in need of an enthusiastic and self-motivated General Office Administrator to assist and take responsibility for the running of our office.
This is a Full Time position handling general administrative and office duties.
The candidate must have the following:
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to prioritise work
- Works well under pressure solve problems and meet deadlines
- Competent with a good level of written and spoken English
- Computer literate. Strong IT skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook).
- Strong interpersonal skills along with good research and presentation skills
- Attention to detail, tidy and good numeracy skills.
You must have experience in working within a sales driven environment, you must be capable of dealing with people at all levels, have an excellent telephone manor, be able to work under pressure and most importantly you must be a team player.
Please email Reuben with your CV or give us a call!
Being a design driven company we are looking for people to join our design team.
If you wish to apply for a placement please contact us with examples of work and details of your course. All our placements run for a minimum of 6 months but we prefer a full years commitment.
Industrial / Product Design.
Hands on experience in a small design studio working directly with the designers and production team. You will be involved in all aspects of the job from product development and production to marketing. You must not be hard working as well as versatile and creative. email Reuben